Evinrude 175 DI SystemCheck Commander Tachometer problems

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Evinrude 175 DI SystemCheck Commander Tachometer problems

Hi Guys, I have a Evinrude 2004 175 direct injection with the SystemsCheck Commander Tachometer with the four alarms and fuel consumption. I have 12.4v at the gauge but it will no longer light up or do anything and just sounds the buzzer constantly. I have contacted Faria who have told me this gauge is obsolete and the do not have a replacement or solution. From what I have read in this forum my motor does not look like it is compatible with the NMEA2000 being a fict not etec even though I have a cable for my computer and the software which I can see history etc etc. Does anyone know of an aftermarket solution or any solution so I can have my warning system and tach back?? . it will not let me upload a picture of the gauge and outboard serial as I don't have permission. serial looks like MOD No E175FSLSDE SER No. 05094728 11/2004 thanks heaps for your help
    Cheers

Part number 0177107 System Check Tachometer is still available for your model motor, it's just the basic black face gauge.
    Regards
    Boats.net
    Evinrude Outboard Parts

Comment

Thanks Boats.net That gauge does look similar but does not have the digital screen with my fuel level, consumption, engine hours, as well as the alarms. it appears to have a single plug on the back where my wiring loom has two individual plus one with 4 pins the other with 5 ? or 7? will have to have a look again when I get home, might be able to make it work. thanks for your reply

Comment

Working...
      X