ICON Touch Fuel warning

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ICON Touch Fuel warning

On the iCon touch both 7 and 4.3 inch displays, is there a method to turn off the low fuel warnings?
    I am currently using the NMEA 2000 backbone connected to my Multi-Function Displays to monitor both fuel and trip information.
    So far this has worked great, but since I have the analog fuel sensor connected to both ICON displays, when I get to 25% fuel they flash a warning which is completely unacceptable.
    I am hoping to either remove the ability to send a warning or completely turn off the fuel sensing function on the ICON displays.

Any and all help would be greatly appreciated.

Yes it can be disabled using Evinrude diagnostic connected to Icon network under Fluid Level tab. I have never tried to do it on gauge settings menu(without having EV Diag connected), I don't think the Low Fuel Level Alarm settings are available in Fluid Level Settings on gauge. See if you can bring it up on your display and let me know if that option is there.
    Regards
    Boats.net
    Evinrude Outboard Parts

Comment

I havent been able to find that option in any of the settings or diagnostics. i really hope i dont have to bring the boat to a dealer as the closest one is over 3 hours away from my house.

Comment

I looked through Icon manual and don't see any way to change settings on gauge menu, looks like using the Evinrude diagnostic would be only way to disable the alarm.
        Regards
        Boats.net
        Evinrude Outboard Parts

Comment

Working...
        X