Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Omc Stern Drive 754 APFTC

Hi, i need som help with some parts...

I have a OMC stern drive that need service, there is nothing wrong with it but it is from 1987 and i have just bought it and want to replace al service parts like gasket bearing, impeller..... Can someone help me with part numbers, didnt find anny service kit. The lower gearcase was replaced in 2009.

The tilt cylinder are leeking so i need a repairkit for this to... is there a complete service kit for this?

And there is another problem to... When i am going to shift from forward to rev. i have to stop the engine and shift gear then start it again, someone told me that i had to replace a controlbox. Is there a part number for this to?

OMC stern drive 754APFTC (1987)

Trond Tande

The following link should be able to ***ist you with the part numbers.

1987 754APFTC OMC Cobra Sterndrive Parts
    Regards
    Boats.net
    Evinrude Outboard Parts

Comment

Thanks for the link.. but i have already tryed it, what i need to know is what is common to change? and is there a kit for all this so i dont have to pick every part number by hand...?

0985060 - SEAL KIT, Cylinder -- is this a complete service kit for the sylinders?

Can you help me find the control unit that stops the engine when you shift gear?

Dont you have a complete kit with all the bellows, gasket and bearing i need to reinstall the drive?

best regards, Trond
      Last edited by trond tande; 04-26-2012, 03:25 PM.

Comment

If you call the 877-408-1499 for Boats.net they can ***ist you in purchasing the parts you are looking for. The also have an instant chat available.

The seal kit should come with everything to reseal the cylinder.
        Regards
        Boats.net
        Evinrude Outboard Parts

Comment

Working...
        X