evinrude fitch 115 motor

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• evinrude fitch 115 motor

running down the river the oil alarm sounded. I stopped and added oil to the oil container. I attemped to restart the enginge, turn on the key waited for the check lights and the beep and cranked the enginge untill it stopped,and repeated the same process untill the motor would not stop untill the key was released. 15 minutes of this and the motor finally started. I got to the loading ramps where the motor did the same thing and finally I got the boat loaded and went home. Why is this motor doing this?

]running down the river the oil alarm sounded. I stopped and added oil to the oil container. I attemped to restart the enginge, turn on the key waited for the check lights and the beep and cranked the enginge untill it stopped,and repeated the same process untill the motor would not stop untill the key was released. 15 minutes of this and the motor finally started. I got to the loading ramps where the motor did the same thing and finally I got the boat loaded and went home. Why is this motor doing this?[/QUOTE]

Comment

If you had no other problems before this, hard to start problem, I would do an fuel sample and check for water in the system, then the old program of:
      spark
      comp
      leak down
      computer codes
      let us know what you find.

Comment

Working...
      X