E40DPLSRC e-tec coupler not in spares list

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• E40DPLSRC e-tec coupler not in spares list

I have contacted a couple of your Evinrude sales outlets here in the UK - including Crowley Marine who do not have the drawing for this model motor but gave me a link to the engine parts list - but under the trim & tilt hydraulic ***embly page the part I am looking for is neither shown or mentioned -as the boat has been off the water three weeks already I am now getting stressed

I am after the plastic/Bakerlite coupler that goes between the trim & tilt electric motor and the hydraulic pump unit

this is a dark plastic/Bakerlite unit with a slot for motor drive (0..308")=(7.84mm) x (0.148") =(3.76mm) x (0.316 long) (8.04mm long) thats one end- the piece is (0.9175"long) (23.3mm) the other end has another slot for the hydraulic pump itself which has smaller slot - if you cannot provide could you give me a part number so I can attempt getting it elswhere - Thanking you

anyone out there that has one or even better a valid part number - thank you

The newer models list a o-ring/ bolt kit that looks like includes two couplers, would have to make sure used the correct one, part number of kit is 5006479
    Regards
    Boats.net
    Evinrude Outboard Parts

Comment

Originally posted by boats.net View Post
      The newer models list a o-ring/ bolt kit that looks like includes two couplers, would have to make sure used the correct one, part number of kit is 5006479
      thank you very much

Comment

Working...
      X