1959 10hp

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1959 10hp

Totally awesome. Just purchased a 1959 10hp Evinrude outboard. It's in incredible condition but has oil leaking from the bottom portion of the leg. I think it's the gasket above the prop. Can anyone tell me where I might find parts for this motor. I'm from western Canada(Alberta). Thanks Lulu

You can look up the parts you require from the following link. You can then take those part numbers and order from Boats.net - New and Used Boats for Sale, Outboard Boat Motors, and Discount Outboard Boat Parts
    Regards
    Boats.net
    Evinrude Outboard Parts

Comment

Lulu58

Thanks for the direction. But it seems I can't get any information on my 1959 10 hp motor. The list you give only goes to 1968. Any ideas? Lulu

Comment

Lots of times on my motor leg O see black oil om the leg, I though it was a gasket but it was only spent oil from the exhaust, is it shifting forward revers fine? If it aint broke there dont fix it! If it messes up after there you can propably use 0hp evinrude gaskets, same shank as mine, you might have to drill or cut out holes in the gaskets and fill the old ones with rtv marine

Comment

try this one

1959 Johnson Evinrude 10 hp Outboard Parts by Model Number
          Regards
          Boats.net
          Evinrude Outboard Parts

Comment

Lulu58

Hey awesome direction.Thank you very much. On another note,I have noticed a slot on the right side of the power head to accept a extension from the gear lever. Is it still possible to order one. Lulu

Comment

You will have to find it through vintage suppliers or used.
              Regards
              Boats.net
              Evinrude Outboard Parts

Comment

Working...
              X