40hp evinrude tiller swap

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 40hp evinrude tiller swap

How much trouble an about how much would it cost to switch my 40hp evinrude from console controls over to a Tiller handle? I appreciate any and all info!!

Sorry to say that I do not have the answer to your question... BUT... in order for it to be answered by anyone, you will need to include the engine model number... OR... the exact year if you're sure of it.

Comment

Model # is 40655A, i believe its a 76. A fella gave My brother a fibergl*** boat, motor and trailer. My brother just wanted the trailer so i kept the motor, it looks brand new under the hood of it. Id like to put it on my river jon if its not to expensive or to much work changing it over to a tiller handle

Comment

Originally posted by RiverRat64 View Post
        Model # is 40655A, i believe its a 76. A fella gave My brother a fibergl*** boat, motor and trailer. My brother just wanted the trailer so i kept the motor, it looks brand new under the hood of it. Id like to put it on my river jon if its not to expensive or to much work changing it over to a tiller handle
        If you don't get a answer here, try MarineEngine.com and iBoats.com

Comment

They don't offer a kit to convert to tiller, you would have to buy all the individual parts and ***emble but unfortunately most of the parts are no longer available.
          Need to compare parts diagram to your motor to see what parts are still there.
          Link to diagram: http://www.boats.net/parts/search/BR...ING/parts.html
          Regards
          Boats.net
          Evinrude Outboard Parts

Comment

Working...
          X