ficht fuel pump

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ficht fuel pump

is their a new and improved fuel pump for 2000 200 HP E200fcxssh, the nipple for the vapor recovery just snaps off, is this a routine problem?? Gotta be a cheap fix out there?? has Carter pump # 5004429
    external pump conversion
    0%
    aftermarket availability
    0%
    conversion possibilities
    0%
    other options
    0%

you are screwed, you need new VST pump. BRP do not recomed replacing cover do to posible fuel leaks and or water getting into the fuel system. on the other hand i have dune the same thing and have switched the covers with the old ones i have replaced. if you can find a cover off a old vst pump, ficht pump only, any ficht pump should do. use plenty on engine oil to lube the o'rings and be VARY carefull installing the cover you should be ok. after any repairs always check for fuel leaks to any fuel injected engine. good luck

Comment

Broken nipple

This nipple is used to vent the vapor chamber. I have replaced a broken one with a br*** one similar to the one on the other end of the tubing from the chamber. You will have to remove the cover to do this, just be careful with the O ring setup for the cover.

Comment

Working...
      X