Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FICHT Injector

Hello

I need a #3 (starboard) injector for my 2000 225 FICHT.
    pn 5001471 or 5004444 with coefficients.
    or new 5004444 with the disc.

These only fit the 2000 models, and they are obsolete from Evinrude, effective 2012. I haven't been able to find any new ones, but my search has turned up many used 5001471, and some of them look very good; but no one yet has had the matching coefficients.

How can I get the coefficients for used ones?

We don't have any in stock. Your dealer can help get the files as long as serial number is on injector.
    Regards
    Boats.net
    Evinrude Outboard Parts

Comment

Originally posted by boats.net View Post
      We don't have any in stock. Your dealer can help get the files as long as serial number is on injector.
      I've been looking for a week or so. Everyone tells me that my dealer can get the coefficients for the injectors, but none can, or will.

Comment

Send me a private message with serial numbers and model number of engine.
        Regards
        Boats.net
        Evinrude Outboard Parts

Comment

Ficht Injector

Hi

I have a similar issue as toolguy73. I rebuilt a 2001 evinrude 225 and replaced the lower port fuel injector with one I purchased used but without coefficients. The one I purchased is PN 5004284 - SN 00312030498193. I've used the engine for about 40 hrs and it runs perfect, however, I noticed the cylinder with the replaced injector is running rich as observed from inspecting the spark plug. I don't want to continually run like this and was wondering if you can ***ist in helping me get the coefficients for this injector . I have the diagnostic software and have the ability reprogram emm.

Thanks OBer

Comment

Send me a private message with numbers and email address.
            Regards
            Boats.net
            Evinrude Outboard Parts

Comment

ficht injector

need a 5001156 injector with coefficient #1 35 #2 248 #3 1085 #4 24633002.....2005 v4 evinrude #1 piston.....advise of possibilty

Comment

Ficht Injector

Are you still able to get codes for injectors. I was given a parts motor when I bought my boat and just lost 2 injectors last weekend. They are both 1999 225hp motors. I am in a pinch right now and it would really help.

When I took the elbow off of the failed injectors it was filled with metal shavings. DFI said the injectors were not able to be rebuilt. I am not sure where it came from. Could be the fuel pump or the injectors. for both to go at the same time it leads me to think it was the fuel pump.

Comment

Injector codes

Hello there. I am also in need for injector coefficients for a 1999 200HP Evinrude engine (E200FPXEEN). Are you still able to help with those? I really appreciate it.

Thanks

Comment

I have a 2000 225 Ficht. there are two plugs fouling. Starboard and Port. The boat sat for 7 years before I bought it. My dealer said the injectors were dead. I bought a complete set of used injectors that match, but the coefficient tag is missing. Dealer says they have been in contact with Evinrude and can't cross reference with serial # on the injectors tp get coefficient number. I am not sure what my next step is....

Comment

The injectors have been discontinued many years back, I don't know of any place where you can get new or used ones. Without the injector tag there is no way to get the coefficient files for those injectors.
                      Regards
                      Boats.net
                      Evinrude Outboard Parts

Comment

Working...
                      X