No trim, ignition, or instrument power

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No trim, ignition, or instrument power

My E250FCXSIF motor has been running PEFECT! Until last week. ha incident where engine would not throttle bask below 3000 RPM. Had to shut off key, restart and idle in. Nevertheless traced that down to a corroded green pin on the TPS connector. Replaced and it ran great! Ran around the bay throttling up and down for an hour. No problem!

Now, back at the house I was under the dash because of a failed fuel gage. traced that to a bad sending unit. Now waiting on order for unit and wires are disconnected. Went to trim up motor at the motor and nothing! Checked key, nothing! No fuel pump pressurizing, no beeper, no instruments moving nothing! I have 12.9V at Solenoid. good ground to the battery. Have 12.9V at the 4-pin connector (D) at the power module.

All 10-amp fuses are good. The single 20-amp on starboard side is good ( is there another on that I am not seeing?). I Did some basic power testing at power pack relay slots for trim, all Ok for voltage. Up and down trim test good. I even traded out relays from another motor. No change.

Checked key switch. Only have 0.25 V (yes Zero Point 25). Checked all connectors in wiring harness. They are solid connections. WHAT HAVE I DONE. I know its it some simple wire that has come loose, But WHAT!!!! I'm missing the best day to be offshore RIGHT NOW!!!!!!
Working...
X