2002 Evinrude Di 225, Bambouzald

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2002 Evinrude Di 225, Bambouzald

I have a Evinrude Bombardier 2002 225Di.
    I recently got the motor rebuilt from ground up due to reed plate getting sucked into motor After receiving the Engine back it has got me/mechanic bamboozled. It starts on cold starts every time, once EMM is at operating temp 105-110F, it only starts when it wants to or cools a bit, On average fourth or fifth time. Once Started the engine will run like clockwork, but again switch it off and it won’t start again on first Go. When i take it out for a run for about 15 20 min I go right through rev range and all seems normal (no Codes) But When I turn it off, and try start it, it will show 3 of the 4 lights illuminate and stay on, at this point i don’t even have cranking (Mechanic calls this a hard code ). But if u leave it for a day the 3 light won’t appear and start first time.
    Not including full rebuild we have changed,
    starter solenoid, the 2 delay relays just behind that, crank angle sensor, brand new batteries, EMM, Plugs, we have by p***ed kill switch, and main power isolator battery switch.
    Please help as there are no codes on comp and don’t know what to do next.

Kind Regards George Zairis

Are you using the Evinrude Diagnostic software on a PC? Or just observing the leds on EMM?

Comment

The evinrude diagnostic software

Comment

Working...
      X