1990 70 HP evinrude

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1990 70 HP evinrude

Ok, first off im not a machanic haha I have a 1990 70 HP evinrude motor. Have owned it for about 4 years. Ran great till the end of last fall. started running rough and would randomly cut out and die and would be very difficult to start if i could get it started back at all. had the carbs worked on over the winter, and had the fuel filter replaced. ran alright for a while this spring. Started doing the same thing as before. I then noticed the fuel line from the tank to the motor looked a little old replaced line form tank to motor including the clip that attaches the line to the motor. I thought I had fixed the problem when the next few times out the boat ran great! I now have the same problem again and dont know what to do. It seems very random. one day it will start right up and run fine then the next i cant even get it to start. Please help. I have fish to catch haha

Need help

alright so I took off most of the gas lines in the motor running from the filter to the vro and a few from there to the carbs. all lines looked fine with no holes put it all back together getting all connections tight as possible. pumped the primer buld and the engine fire on second turn of the key. idled for about 2 minutes and just died. cant get it back started. any suggestions??? the help would be appreciated.

Comment

Working...
    X