propeller information

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• propeller information

on my second run in the boat it went great until on my return trip I lost the propeller not sure what happened but its gone can anyone tell me correct information on replacement for
    1976 85hp 2 stroke outboard I know its important to have the correct one so I want to get it right

what kind of boat?

Comment

Take your boat & motor to your local dealer. They may have a few props that you can try, but if the prop you try is not right, they should be willing to exchange it for the next one up, or down, until it works for your setup.

If they won't work with youon trying a few different props, then check with a prop repair shop nearest to you. Generally they will allow you to try different props until you get one just right.

You can also check with ” propgods.com ” and give them all the info on boat and motor, weight, and usage info to get the size prop you need. Then you can shop around with the option to go up or down in sizes until good.

Good luck.

Comment

yeah should have said its a 16ft bayliner will be using it for general run about and fishing etc

Comment

Working...
        X