Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Old parts

Hi all,
    New to forum. I have an Evinrude E110TLCUR serial R149185x since new (1987)
    Last week the up button on the shifter lever stopped working. Was able to jump (from the connector under dash) to get the motor up and down, then on the trailer. I went to the all knowing Internet and a kit #434061 popped up on eBay. Will this part fit the remote control for this year? The electrical connector looks the same.
    Any help would be greatly appreciated. This boat only goes in the water 1 week out of the year, and I have to skip next year, so it will be out for 2years. I don't want to mess up and wait, then parts are NLA.
    Thanks again
    Pat

If you have the standard white OMC remote control with the PTT switch located vertically in the single lever control, the PTT switch part number is 396821.

I'll go look at the part number you speak of and get back to you.
    Last edited by Joe Reeves; 08-20-2016, 11:37 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Joe Reeves View Post
      If you have the standard white OMC remote control with the PTT switch located vertically in the single lever control, the PTT switch part number is 396821.

I'll go look at the part number you speak of and get back to you.
      I looked up the number you listed of 434061.... it came up with a bunch of automotive radiators. I didn't go into depth via searching by other routes.

The number I gave you of 396821 (approximately $75) would be the proper number, however the price came out of my last OMC price book of 2010 so it may be superseded by another number... then of course there is inflation.

Comment

Working...
      X