Pilot throttle system

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pilot throttle system

I am building a boat and it's a center concole I have a evinrude pilot throttle which is for the starboard sipe but I'm wanting to mount it on the right side of my center concole is there anyway to rotate the throttle so this can be mounted there? Or do I have to mount it like is on the left? Thanks for any advise

Originally posted by Case28734 View Post
    I am building a boat and it's a center concole I have a evinrude pilot throttle which is for the starboard side but I'm wanting to mount it on the right side of my center concole is there anyway to rotate the throttle so this can be mounted there? Or do I have to mount it like is on the left? Thanks for any advise
    What you are saying here is somewhat confusing as the right side of the console is actually the starboard side of the console. However, I understand what you are asking.... How does one convert the Evinrude Pilot Throttle control when it is setup for the opposite mounting?

Unfortunately I don't have the answer... BUT... if it doesn't get answered here, try MarineEngine.com .

Comment

Ok thanks i will look there

Comment

Working...
      X