Water tank, Water line exhaust port

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Water tank, Water line exhaust port

I have an 88" 110 vro that has been sitting for a few years. After a little attention to the batteries, I was able to to get it running. Runs great! However, the rubber exhaust hose that comes out of the tank has a hole and spraying water inside the hood. I went to remove the rubber hose and the plastic port (pet****) broke. This part screws into the water tank.

Can anyone tell me the easiest way to find one of these. I would be surprised if this could be found off the shelf in a hard ware or plumbing shop.

Does anyone have any simple solutions for this? I'd like to get this boat in water so I can trouble shoot other issues.

Originally posted by ggodwin View Post
    I have an 88" 110 vro that has been sitting for a few years. After a little attention to the batteries, I was able to to get it running. Runs great! However, the rubber exhaust hose that comes out of the tank has a hole and spraying water inside the hood. I went to remove the rubber hose and the plastic port (pet****) broke. This part screws into the water tank.

Can anyone tell me the easiest way to find one of these. I would be surprised if this could be found off the shelf in a hard ware or plumbing shop.

Does anyone have any simple solutions for this? I'd like to get this boat in water so I can trouble shoot other issues.
    I've been a serious minded Evinrude/Johnson technician from 1960 through 1991 and still have a pretty good grasp on the design of the 1988 110hp model... BUT... I can not visualize what you speak of.

Rubber exhaust hose spraying water? Water tank? Pet**** ? (petkock)

Comment

Working...
    X