2014' 15HP HO shuts down after 3-5 minutes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2014' 15HP HO shuts down after 3-5 minutes

I have a 2014' E15HPSX that starts up fine and runs for 3-5 minutes and then shuts down. When I try to start it up again the top red lights of the dash gauge light up and nothing (see attached pic not lit up). If I let it sit for 4-5 minutes it fires right up and will run for another 3-5 min and then die again. From what I have read it sounds like the EMM is malfunctioning and signaling engine overheat and shutting things down. Any thoughts on what else it could possibly be are welcomed. Also, any idea on where I can buy a EMM would be great.
    Attached Files

When you say that "the top red lights of the dash gauge light up and nothing".... are you saying that the "No Oil and Water Temp" lights illuminate? What do you mean by "nothing"?

In the 4-5 minutes you let it sit, are you doing anything to the engine... pumping the fuel primer bulb back up for instance... anything?

Have you tried pumping the fuel primer bulb constantly, acting as a manual fuel pump?... If not do so to see if that makes any difference.

Comment

Yes, the oil, water and temp lights light up. Nothing meaning, the engine does not even try to start. Only the lights light up. I do not really do anything while it sits, I just wait.

Ill try out pumping the fuel bulb and see if it changes anything.

Comment

Working...
      X